Thursday, April 23, 2009

THE GOSPELS OF THE GASH-04.23.09

"I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong, and somehow I was wrong about everything."
- Chris Kelvin, Steven Soderbergh's Solaris



Well, it's April 23, and that means that THE GOSPELS OF THE GASH boxset will become available from MALIGNANT RECORDS by the end of the day. I don't think a price has been set yet. Please direct all inquires to Jason at MALIGNANT RECORDS.
http://www.malignantrecords.com
http://www.myspace.com/malignantrecords

This day holds some personal significance for me, and I will try to look upon it as a time for moving forward. I don't really have any other choice.
I have been delayed in sending out the copies of [NTT.FINAL PHASE] during the past couple of weeks for financial reasons, but i plan to get a bunch of stuff mailed out today.



NTT. THE GOSPELS OF THE GASH - LIMITED BOXED EDITION
After 12 years of producing tormented, vicious rage and doomed, miserable alienation, NTT presents its final offering to the deities of self-hate in the form of this monolithic special boxed edition of THE GOSPELS OF THE GASH.
This box serves as the doorway into a hellish realm of absolute loneliness, where the fear of physical pain is overshadowed by the demons of emotional torture.

Also included is the 2CD release YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY. Consisting of 18 collaboration tracks and remixes, these two discs boast a tracklist featuring phenomenal artists both obscure and infamous, who have joined forces with NTT to construct an epic of undulating drones and visceral screams.
Once again, NTT blurs the lines between the brutish intensity of power electronics and introspective dark ambient contemplations.

The list of collaborators includes:
DEUTSCH NEPAL, EIDULON, HERBST9, JARBOE, KRISTOFFER NYSTRÖMS ORKESTER, THE [LAW-RAH] COLLECTIVE, TROUM and many others.

AUDIO PREVIEW AVAILABLE HERE:
http://annihilvs.blogspot.com/2009/04/flashwidgetz_7673.html

THE GOSPELS OF THE GASH - LIMITED BOXED EDITION

100 COPIES INCLUDING:

NTT. THE GOSPELS OF THE GASH 2XCD
NTT. YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY 2XCD
2 (TWO) PINS
2 (TWO) STICKERS
2 (TWO) MINI POSTCARDS
1 (ONE) 8x10 MINIPOSTER
1 (ONE) TSHIRT (ALL MENS' SIZES S/M/L/XL, AND GIRLS' S)

ALL HOUSED IN A 9" x 12" METAL TIN WITH ETCHED ARTWORK

Once again, please direct all inquiries to MALIGNANT RECORDS.
http://www.malignantrecords.com
http://www.myspace.com/malignantrecords

No comments: