Wednesday, April 1, 2009

THE GOSPELS OF THE GASH-04.01.09

"I told my love, I told my love,
I told her all my heart,
Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears—
Ah, she doth depart."

- William Blake


This past winter was like one long and brutal night, filled with bad dreams and hunger pains, but for what it's worth I'm still here.
My life took some turns I wasn't prepared for, and I know that I have lost some pretty significant pieces of myself along the way, but there's nothing I can do but limp onward. I have nothing more to give than my love.


01. [NTT.FINAL PHASE] 5XCDR
Progress has been made finally, and the remaining copies of [NTT.FINAL PHASE] are nearing completion. I plan/hope to get them all packaged tonight and to possibly ship them out beginning tomorrow.
Other overdue orders will be forthcoming alongside these parcels.

02. NTT. THE GOSPELS OF THE GASH-LIMITED BOXED EDITION
This monolithic release is on its way to completion. I have collected 17 of the 18 tracks that will appear of YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY, the two-disc collection of remixes and collaborations which will serve as the final nail in the NTT coffin.
Starting tonight, I will be mastering this material with my good friend Kevin Reilly at Last Stop during the next week or so, while I wait for the final track to come in. The shirts and printed matter are in production as I sit here.
The official release date of the boxset will be April 23. No price has been set as of this moment, so please hold off on contacting MALIGNANT until the formal announcement is made.

03. NTT. BOTTOMFEEDER
It had been my hope that this cassette would have seen the light of day by now, but hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer.

04. THE SWEET SUFFERING SERIES
Beginning in June, I will be partnering up with Lenny B of CENOTYPE to form a new label imprint called SWEET SUFFERING, a combined effort of ANNIHILVS and ORIGINS PRODUCTIONS. This will consist of a series of limited CD releases (most likely distributed via MALIGNANT RECORDS), covering a broad spectrum of underground, electronic and experimental music ranging from darkambient and power electronics to doom and post-metal.
The first release in this series will be the long-delayed solo album from Martin Bladh of IRM, STUDY FOR A THEATER OF CRUELTY. More on this as plans develop.


______________________________________________

The NTT webspace has been dramatically updated, and I will continue to tweak it and add some new features leading up to the release of the boxset.
______________________________________________

That is all there is for now.
Thank you.

No comments: